How to cook Whitefish Beignets
- 1 pound whitefishfillet, cut into big chunks or small fillets
- 5 ounces flour
- 1 cup beer
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tablespoon lemon rind
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix the flour with the beer and the lemon rind. Put the mixture away for 1 hour.
- Beat the egg whites until fluffy and add pepper and salt.
- Dip the fish in the batter and deep fry until golden brown.
- Serve the Whitefish Beignets with french fries, lemon wadges, and ketchup or tartar sauce.
The Whitefish Beignets recipe very easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Whitefish Beignets serves/makes: 4
The Whitefish Beignets recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Whitefish
Preparation Method: Deep Fried
(more Deep Fried