How to cook Whitefish Fillets with Cream of Tomato Soup
- 2 pounds (1 kg) whitefish fillets
- 3 tablespoons (45 mL) butter
- 1 cup (250 mL) chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon (15 mL) flour
- 2 pounds (1 kg) white fish fillets
- 1 (10-ounce / 284-mL) can cream of tomato soup
- 1 cup (250 mL) water
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Brown onion in melted butter.
- Mix in flour.
- Transfer onion into an-oven safe dish arrange fish fillets over onion.
- Pour in cream of tomato soup, already mixed with water salt and pepper.
- Bake into a preheated 200°C (400°F) oven for approximately 15 to 20 minutes, until fish flesh can easily be broken-up with a fork.
This recipe for Whitefish Fillets with Cream of Tomato Soup serves/makes: 4
The Whitefish Fillets with Cream of Tomato Soup recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Whitefish
Preparation Method: Baked