How to cook Zesty Flounder
- 2 flounder or sole fillets, about 8 ounces each and 3/4 inch thick
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons minced cilantro
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons plain dried bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons salsa
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Spray 12x8-inch baking pan with Pam.
- On dinner plate, combine cilantro, mustard and 2 tablespoons of water. Place bread crumbs on second plate.
- Dip each fillet in mustard mixture, then in bread crumbs, coating both sides.
- Place fillets in pan. Top each fillet with salsa; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake until fish is opaque, about 20 minutes.
- Serve the Zesty Flounder immediately.
The Zesty Flounder recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Zesty Flounder serves/makes: 2 servings
The Zesty Flounder recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Flounder/Plaice
Preparation Method: Baked