Easy Baked Halibut Steaks Recipe
How to cook Easy Baked Halibut Steaks:
- 2 halibut steaks (about 6 ounces each), thawed
- 1 1/2 tablespoon breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup Romano cheese, freshly grated
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C).
- Combine breadcrumbs and cheese. In a separate dish beat egg with water.
- Dip halibut steaks into egg mixture, then into crumbs.
- Place them in a baking dish.
- Season and place into oven for 20-25 minutes.
The Easy Baked Halibut Steaks recipe easy to prepare and so good!
To print this page, use your browser's "print" button or press "Ctrl+P".
<< Back to All-Fish-Seafood-Recipes.com
<< Back to this recipe